ECIL Recruitment 2019 for 64 Graduate Engineer Trainees. Interested candidates check the below details to apply for the Graduate Engineer Trainees.
|Name of the Post/Discipline or Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainees|
|Total Number of posts||64|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Govt. job|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Discipline||No of Posts||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST|
The minimum education qualification required for the posts are as follows,
First Class with 65% and above marks in aggregate in Engineering Degree is relaxed to the second class with a minimum 55% and above marks in aggregate for SC/ST Candidates.
The maximum age required as on 30-11-2019 to apply for the above posts is 25 years
Relaxation of 5 years is admissible to SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in upper age limit. In the case of PWD candidates, a relaxation of 10 years age admissible in upper age limit.
Scale of Pay
Selected candidates will be given a stipend of ₹48160 per month during the training period and after successful completion of training, candidates will be given a salary of ₹67920 per month.
- For UR / OBC candidates:- ₹500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates:- Exempted
The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the GATE 2018 & GATE 2019 Score
How To Apply
You can apply online through the official website www.careers.ecil.co.in
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website http://careers.ecil.co.in/
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Also Check: RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 4207 posts
Notification Link: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Now: Click Here
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-01-2020
If you liked the job notification of ‘ECIL Recruitment 2019-20’. Share it with others it will be helpful for them, also for more job notifications subscribe to our newsletter.