|Name of the Post/Discipline or Job Role||Apprentice vacancies|
|Organisation/Company||East Coast Railway|
|Total Number of posts||1216|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Official website||Click Here|
The details of the vacancies like posts name, the total number of vacancies and further divided for each category i.e., SC, ST, OBC, EWS, UR also reserved for PWD candidates are as follows in the below table,
|Unit Name||Total Posts|
|East Coast Railway, Headquarter||10|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Manchester, Bhubaneswar||250|
|Khurda Road Division||317|
The minimum education qualification required for the posts are as follows,
- Candidates should possess 10th Class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks from recognized Board and have National trade certificate in relevant trades.
- For Trade Welder (Gas & Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Wiremen & Carpenter: 8th Class with National trade certificate in relevant trades.
The minimum age required as on 28-12-2019 to apply for the above posts is 15 years and the maximum age limit required for the post is 24 years.
Relaxation of 5 years is admissible to SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in upper age limit. In the case of PWD candidates, a relaxation of 10 years age admissible in upper age limit.
Scale of Pay
Selected candidates will be given a stipend per month
General and OBC candidates are required to pay application of ₹100 and
Candidates from the SC / ST / ESM / PWD are exempt from the payment of application fees.
Modes of payment of examination fee
Payment of the examination fee can be done through online banking/debit card/credit card or UPI through online mode
The selection of the candidates will be made through the merit list.
How To Apply
You can apply online through the official website www.rrcbbs.org.in
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website https://eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Also Check: Railway Recruitment 2019-20 – Apply for Railway Apprentices ECIL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now for Engineer Trainees RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 4207 posts
Notification Link: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-12-2019 at 11:00 Hrs
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 06-01-2020 at 23:59 Hrs
[Note: Check complete details from the official notification before you apply for the Posts.]
If you liked the job notification of ‘Railway Recruitment 2019-20’. Share it with others it will be helpful for them, also for more job notifications subscribe to our newsletter.