Railway Recruitment 2019. Railway West Central Region recruitment for 160 Fitter, Welder & Other Apprentice posts. Interested 10th/ITI Check the below details to apply for the Railway Apprentice posts.
|Name of the Post/Discipline or Job Role||Fitter, Welder & Other|
|Organisation/Company||Railway West Central Region|
|Total Number of posts||160|
|Job Location||Kota, Rajasthan|
|Job Type||Railway Apprenticeship|
|Official website||Click Here|
Table of Contents (विषयसूची)
The details of the vacancies like posts name, the total number of vacancies and further divided for each category i.e., General, OBC, EWS, SC & ST candidates are as follows in the below table,
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||26||18||07||10||05||66|
The minimum education qualification required for the posts are as follows,
- Class 10 High School Exam with ITI Certificate in Related Trade / Stream.
The minimum age required as on 15-11-2019 to apply for the above posts is 15 years and the maximum age limit required for the post is 24 years.
Relaxation of 5 years is admissible to SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in upper age limit. In the case of PWD candidates, a relaxation of 10 years age admissible in upper age limit.
Scale of Pay
Selected candidates will be given a Stipend per month in accordance with the Government rules
- For General /OBC/EWS candidates: 188/-
- For SC / ST / PH candidates: 88/-
- For Female All Category candidates: 88/-
Modes of payment of examination fee
Payment of the examination fee can be done through Cash at E-challan Mode or Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
The selection of the candidates will be made through a merit list made on the basis of 10th class marks.
How To Apply
You can apply online through the official website www.mponline.gov.in
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website http://www.mponline.gov.in/
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Also Check More New Jobs: Latest Jobs Bihar Police Vacancy 2019 – Apply now for 11800 Constable Posts NHAI Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now for Manager posts JPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now For Assistant Engineer
Notification Link: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
- Application Begin: 04/10/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 05/11/2019 upto 05 PM Only.
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 05/11/2019
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
[Note: Check complete details from the official notification before you apply for the Posts.]
If you liked the job notification of ‘Railway Recruitment 2019’. Share it with others it will be helpful for them, also for more job notifications subscribe to our newsletter.