Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019. RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell) Recruitment for 4103 Railway Apprentice Posts. Interested 10th pass and ITI candidates apply for the Railway Apprentice posts.
|Name of the Post/Discipline or Job Role||Railway Apprentice|
|Organisation/Company||RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell)|
|Total Number of posts||4103|
|Official website||Click Here|
Table of Contents (विषयसूची)
The details of the vacancies like posts name, the total number of vacancies and further divided for each category i.e., SC, ST, OBC, EWS, UR also reserved for PWD candidates are as follows in the below table,
|Electrical / Electronics||10||04||01||02||01||18|
The minimum education qualification required for the posts are as follows,
- Class 10 Matric with 50% Marks Passed.
- ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
The minimum age required as on 08-12-2019 to apply for the above posts is 15 years and the maximum age limit allowed for the post is 24 years.
Relaxation of 5 years is admissible to SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in upper age limit. In the case of PWD candidates, a relaxation of 10 years age admissible in upper age limit.
Scale of Pay
Selected candidates will be given a stipend per month as per govt rules.
- For General / OBC/ EWS Candidates: 100/-
- For SC / ST / PH Candidates: 0/-
- For All Category Women Candidates: 0/-
Modes of payment of examination fee
Payment of the examination fee can be done through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking fee mode only.
The selection of the candidates will be made through the Merit List.
How To Apply
You can apply online through the official website www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
Also Read: RRC Recruitment 2019 – Apply now for 2029 Railway Apprentice posts Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 3678 posts
Notification Link: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Now: Click Here
- Application Begin: 09/11/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 08/12/2019
- Pay Examination Fee: 08/12/2019
[Note: Check complete details from the official notification before you apply for the Posts.]
If you liked the job notification of ‘Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019’. Share it with others it will be helpful for them, also for more job notifications subscribe to our newsletter.