India Post GDS Recruitment 2019. India Post GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Recruitment for 3650 posts. Interested candidates check the below details to apply.
|Name of the Post/Discipline or Job Role||GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak)|
|Organisation/Company||India Post (Maharashtra Postal Circle)|
|Total Number of posts||3650|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|Official website||Click Here|
The details of the vacancies like posts name, the total number of vacancies are as follows in the below table,
|Post Name||Total Posta|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||3650|
The minimum education qualification required for the posts are as follows,
Candidates should possess 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board.
The minimum age required as on 01-11-2019 to apply for the above posts is 18 years and the maximum age limit allowed for the post is 40 years.
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PwD candidates: 10 years
- For PwD+OBC candidates: 13 years
- For PwD+SC/ST candidates: 15 years
Scale of Pay
Selected candidates will be given a Time-Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA)
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|Branch Post Master||Rs.12,000/-||Rs.14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master / Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
Modes of payment of examination fee
Payment of the examination fee can be done through Online/ Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
The selection of the candidates will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
How To Apply
You can apply online through the official website https://indiapostgdsonline.in/ of India Post
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website http://indiapostgdsonline.in/
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
Notification Link: Click Here
Registration: Click Here
Apply Now: Click Here
Pay Exam Fee: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
- Starting Date to Registration, Submission & Fee Payment: 01-11-2019
- Closing Date for Registration, Submission & Fee Payment: 30-11-2019
If you liked the job notification of ‘India Post GDS Recruitment’. Share it with others it will be helpful for them, also for more job notifications subscribe to our newsletter.