SAIL Recruitment 2019. SAIL Recruitment for 148 Executive and Non-Executive Posts. Interested and eligible candidates check the below details to apply for the various Posts.
|Name of the Post/Discipline or Job Role||RMD Executive & Non-Executive Posts|
|Total Number of posts||148|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|Official website||Click Here|
The details of the vacancies like posts name, the total number of vacancies are as follows in the below table,
|Sl No||Post Name||Total Posts|
|1||Medical Officer (Dental)||01|
|Sl No||Post Name||Total Posts|
|5||Operator Cum Technician (Trainee) Electrical||13|
|6||Operator Cum Technician (Trainee) Chemical||04|
|7||Attendant Cum Technician (Trainee) (HMV) [ACTT-HMV]||20|
|8||Nursing Sister (Trainee)||10|
The minimum education qualification required for the posts are as follows,
- BDS from a university/ Institute recognized by Dental Council of India with minimum 65% aggregate marks and with 01-year post qualification experience
- Matriculation, Diploma (Relevant Discipline), Valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving
- 10+2/ Intermediate (Science), Diploma, B. Sc (Nursing)
The age required as on 31-12-2019 to apply for the above posts are as follows
- Upper Age Limit for Executive Cadre: 30 Years
- Upper Age Limit for Non-Executive Cadre: 28 Years
Relaxation of 5 years is admissible to SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in upper age limit.
Scale of Pay
Selected candidates will be given a salary per month are as follows
- Medical Officer (Dental): ₹24,900-3%- 50,500.
- Mining Foreman: ₹16,800-3%- 24,110.
- Mining Mate: ₹15,830-3%- 22,150.
- Surveyor (Mines): ₹16,800-3%- 24,110.
- Operator Cum Technician (Trainee) Electrical: ₹16,800-3%- 24,110.
- Operator Cum Technician (Trainee) Chemical: ₹16,800-3%- 24,110.
- Attendant Cum Technician (Trainee) (HMV) [ACTT-HMV]: ₹15,830-3%- 22,150.
- Nursing Sister (Trainee): ₹16,800-3%- 24,110
- Application fee of GEN/ OBC/ EWS for S No. 1: Rs. 500/-
- Application fee of GEN/ OBC/ EWS for S No. 2, 4, 5, 6, 8: 250/-
- Application fee of GEN/ OBC/ EWS for S No. 3, 7: 150/-
- Application fee for SC/ ST: Nil
Modes of payment of examination fee
Payment of the examination fee can be done through online banking/debit card/credit.
The selection of the candidates will be made through written test and skills Test / Interview
How To Apply
You can apply online through the official website www.sail.co.in
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website https://www.sail.co.in/
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
Notification Link: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Now: Available on 01-12-2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2019
[Note: Check complete details from the official notification before you apply for the Posts.]
If you liked the job notification of ‘SAIL Recruitment 2019’. Share it with others it will be helpful for them, also for more job notifications subscribe to our newsletter.