Railway Recruitment 2019. RRC Recruitment for 118 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts, interested and eligible candidates check the below details apply for the various department posts.
|Name of the Post/Discipline or Job Role||MTS|
|Total Number of posts||118|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Govt. Job|
|Official website||Click Here|
The details of the vacancies like posts name, the total number of vacancies and further divided for each category i.e., General, OBC, EWS, SC & ST candidates are as follows in the below table,
Total Vacancies: 118
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
The minimum education qualification required for the posts are as follows,
Class 10 high school plus ITI / Diploma in food beverages/ food production/ bakery and confectionery.
The age required as on 01-01-2020 to apply for the above posts are
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 33 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC (NCL) candidates: 3 years
- For PwBD+UR candidates: 10 Years
- For PwBD+OBC (NCL) candidates: 13 years
- For PwBD+ SC/ST candidates: 15 years
- General / OBC : Rs.500/- (Rs.400 will be refunded)
- SC / ST / PH : Rs.250/- (Rs.250 will be refunded)
- All Category Female: Rs.250/- (Rs.250 will be refunded)
Modes of payment of examination fee
Payment of the examination fee can be done through online banking/debit card/credit card or net banking payment mood.
Also Check More New Jobs: JSSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 1140 Posts BEL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 30 Engineer posts DRDO Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now For DRDO Various Posts Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for BEL Apprentice
The selection of the candidates will be made through written examination.
How To Apply
You can apply online through the official website www.rrcnr.org
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rrcnr.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Download Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Now: Link Activate on 16/09/2019
- Application Begin: 16/09/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15/10/2019
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 15/10/2019
- Exam Date: 31/10/2019
- Admit Card Available: October 2019
[Note: Check complete details from the official notification before you apply for the Posts.]
If you liked the job notification of ‘Railway Recruitment 2019’. Share it with others it will be helpful for them, also for more job notifications subscribe to our newsletter.