Indian Navy Recruitment 2019. Indian Navy Recruitment for 2700 Navy SSR / AA posts. 10+2 Intermediate Exam Candidates Apply Now.
|Name of the Post/Discipline or Job Role||Navy SSR / AA|
|Total Number of posts||2700|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|Official website||Click Here|
The details of the vacancies like posts name, the total number of vacancies are as follows in the below table,
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)||2200|
|Artificial Apprentice (AA)||500|
The minimum education qualification required for the posts are as follows,
|Name of the Post/Discipline||Education qualification|
|Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)||10+2 Intermediate Exam with Mathematics, Physics with One of the Following Subject Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science.|
|Artificial Apprentice (AA)||10+2 Intermediate Exam with 60% Aggregate Marks and Mathematics, Physics with One of the Following Subject Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science.|
The candidate should be born in between
- For Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR): 01/08/2000 to 31/07/2003
- For Artificial Apprentice (AA): 01/08/2000 to 31/07/2003
- Height : 157 CMS
- Running: 1.6 Km Completed in 07 Minutes.
- Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak): 20 Times
- Push-Ups: 10 Times
Scale of Pay
Selected candidates will be given a salary per month in accordance with the level 3 pay matrix.
For Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR):
- During the training period- ₹14600/-
- After completing training period- ₹21700 – ₹69100 + MSP- ₹5200 + DA
For Artificial Apprentice (AA): ₹6200 + DA
- For General / OBC candidates: 205/-
- For SC / ST candidates: 0/- (Exempted)
Modes of payment of examination fee
Payment of the examination fee can be done through online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking mode only.
The selection of the candidates will be made through Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Test.
How To Apply
You can apply online through the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
Download Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Now: Link Active on 08/11/2019
- Application Begin: 08/11/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 18/11/2019
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 18/11/2019
- Exam Date: February 2020
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
[Note: Check complete details from the official notification before you apply for the Posts.]
If you liked the job notification of ‘Indian Navy Recruitment 2019’. Share it with others it will be helpful for them, also for more job notifications subscribe to our newsletter.