Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019. Indian Coast Guard recruitment for Coast Guard Navik (General Duty). Interested and eligible candidates check the below details to apply for the post.
|Name of the Post/Discipline or Job Role||Coast Guard Navik (General Duty)|
|Organisation/Company||Indian Coast Guard|
|Total Number of posts||Various|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Govt. Job|
|Official website||Click Here|
The eligibility required for the posts are as follows,
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with at Least Minimum 50% Marks in Physics and Maths Subjects.
- Height: 157 CMS (Minimum)
- Running: 1.6 KM Completed in 07 Minutes
- Squat Ups: 20 Times
- Push Up: 10 Times
- The minimum age required to apply for the above posts is 18 years and the maximum age limit required for the post is 22 years.
- The candidates should be born between 01-02-1998 to 31-01-2002
Relaxation of 5 years is admissible to SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in upper age limit.
The selection of the candidates will be made through written examination and physical fitness tests followed by medical examination.
How To Apply
You can apply online through the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Notification Link: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Now: Click Here
Commencement of Online Registration: 26-09-2019
Last date for online registration: 01-09-2019
[Note: Check complete details from the official notification before you apply for the Posts.]
If you liked the job notification of ‘Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019’. Share it with others it will be helpful for them, also for more job notifications subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook.