Delhi District Court recruitment 2019. Delhi District Court (DDC) Recruitment for 771 Personal Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant, Data Entry Operation posts.
|Name of the Post/Discipline or Job Role||Personal Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant, Data Entry Operation|
|Organisation/Company||Delhi District Court (DDC)|
|Total Number of posts||771|
|Job Type||State Govt. Job|
|Official website||Click Here|
The details of the vacancies like posts name, the total number of vacancies and further divided for each category i.e., UR, OBC, EWS, SC, ST also reserved for PwD & ESM candidates are as follows in the below table,
Total Vacancies: 771
|Senior Personal Assistant (SPA)||17||11||04||06||03||41||03||00|
|Personal Assistant (PA)||227||149||55||83||41||555||22||00|
|Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA)||62||47||14||11||27||161||26||16|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||09||03||01||01||00||14||01||01|
The minimum education qualification required for the posts are as follows,
- Senior Personal Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Shorthand Speed: 110 WPM and Typewriting Speed: 40 WPM.
- Personal Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Shorthand Speed: 110 WPM and Typewriting Speed: 40 WPM.
- Junior Judicial Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Computer Typing Speed 40 Words Per Minutes.
- Data Entry Operation: Class 12th Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with Diploma / Certificate in IT / Computer / O Level Exam and Knowledge of Data Entry Operator Work and 1 Year Experience.
The age required as on 01-01-2019 to apply for the above posts are as follow
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PwD+UR candidates: 10 years
- For PwD+OBC candidates: 13 years
- For PwD+SC/ST candidates: 15 years
- For Ex-SM+UR candidates: 3 years
- For Ex-SM+OBC candidates: 6 years
- For Ex-SM+SC/ST candidates: 8 years
Scale of Pay
Selected candidates will be given a salary per month in accordance with the level 7 pay matrix.
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/- (Transaction charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS: Rs. 500/- (Transaction charges)
Modes of payment of examination fee
Payment of the examination fee can be done through Debit Card / Net Banking fee mode only.
The selection of the candidates will be made through Written Examination and Interview
Also Check More New Jobs: CISF Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now for 914 Constable and Tradesman Posts Rajasthan Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 715 Jobs CCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply For 750 Apprentice Posts Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now for various posts
How To Apply
You can apply online through the official website www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in.
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website http://www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in.
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Download Notification: Click Here
Download Details & Instructions: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of fee: 16-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of fee: 06-10-2019
[Note: Check complete details from the official notification before you apply for the Posts.]
If you liked the job notification of ‘Delhi District Court recruitment 2019’. Share it with others it will be helpful for them, also for more job notifications subscribe to our newsletter.