AIESL Recruitment 2019. Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) Recruitment for 170 Assistant Supervisor Posts, interested and eligible candidates check the below details to apply for the Air India assistant supervisor posts.
|Name of the Post/Discipline or Job Role||Assistant Supervisor|
|Organisation/Company||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Total Number of posts||170|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Official website||Click Here|
The details of the vacancies like region, posts name, the total number of vacancies and further divided for each category i.e., SC, ST, OBC, EWS candidates are as follows in the below table,
|Region||Total Vacancies(Asst. Supervisors)||Others||SC||ST||OBC||EWS|
The minimum education qualification required for the posts are as follows,
- Diploma in Engineering or Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering
- Minimum one-year post qualification experience
The maximum age required as on 01-08-2019 to apply for the above posts are as follows
- For General Category candidates: 33 years
- For OBC candidates: 36 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 38 years
Scale of Pay
Selected candidates will be given a salary of ₹19570 per month
For GEN EWS OBC candidates: ₹1000/-
For SC/ST candidates: ₹500/-
The selection of the candidates will be made through written test and skill test.
How To Apply
You can apply online through the official website www.airindia.in
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website http://www.airindia.in/
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Also Check More New Jobs: DSRVS Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now for 13042 Posts IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now For Various Posts ISRO Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now for Scientist / Engineer posts
Notification Link: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Now: Click Here
Start Date of Online Application: 19th October 2019
Last Date of Online Application: 5th November 2019
Date of downloading of Admit Card: Tentatively b/w 10th November to 15th November 2019
Date of Examination / Skill test: Tentative 24th November 2019
[Note: Check complete details from the official notification before you apply for the Posts.]
If you liked the job notification of ‘Assistant Supervisor’. Share it with others it will be helpful for them, also for more job notifications subscribe to our newsletter.